Monday, April 5, 2010

jeans

So I bought some women's jeans for the first time: http://store.alloy.com/item.do?categoryID=1663&itemID=49005&sizeFilter=&colorFilter=&brandFilter=, finally.

It took a while to arrive and I had kind of lost interest by the time they did, but eventually I tried them on, and they were sooooo exciting! I stood in front of the mirror posing in them.

I'm not completely sure why they get me going so much, but I think it is because some part of me imagines going out in public in them. I think I need to wear my high-heel wedges with them, and my corset.

And the really good news is that even though they looked really hot, they were a size too big! I need a smaller size, yay!

1 comment:

  1. I've actually gotten jeans from alloy before. Jeans of today are so much better than 20 yrs ago. Women's jeans if today, generally have a little stretch to them.

    Years back, they were high rise, as well as cut a girl in half, before they give an inch. Today's jeans are a bit low rise. More chances to show a thing here and there. Giggles/

    Alloy usually is right on it, for getting shipments out though. Really shocked you had to wait that long. Hoping that doesn't sway your decision from buying from them again.

    ReplyDelete