Monday, December 14, 2009

count back from 100

As the anesthesiologist told me to count backwards from 100, my mistress leaned over and whispered into my ear: "sissy, when you wake up, you will find some changes have been made. Your face will be very feminine. You will have an implant that drips hormones into your system, giving you lovely breasts, a big butt and smooth, hairless skin. You also won't be able to get that little clitty hard any more, no matter how much you try. And you will try, because you will be more desperately horny than you have ever been. You are just going to have to learn how to cum another way."

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my clitty Honey. I got all of the same from mones and an incredible desire to be fucked. My clitty only gets half hard like in this pic, was nearly 7" and so pretty before mones. Just can't get enough cock up my pussy

    Kiss Kiss
    Miss DeeLiscious....a Size Queen

    ReplyDelete